TikTok is a social media platform that lets users create short videos and share them with friends. It’s owned by ByteDance, which also owns the popular news app Toutiao and the video-sharing site Douyin (known as TikTok outside of China). The app has over 300 million monthly active users in the US, making it one of the largest social networks today. (It may overtake YouTube as a dominant video platform.) While there are many ways to market yourself on TikTok—including buying sponsored ads and engaging with other creators—it’s important to remember that organic growth is always best! Here are some TicTok marketing tips that can grow your audience quickly.
Put Your Brand Logo on Everything
You have a logo, right? You need to put it on everything. It’s our #1 on the TikTok marketing tips list.
- Brand your videos
- Include logo on profile pictures
- Cover your bio photos (if you’re a musician) or content photos (if you’re an Instagram influencer)
- Your profile photos (if applicable)
- Your comments on other TikTok users’ videos and stories.
Add a Branded Hashtag to Your Videos
Hashtags are a great way to get your content discovered, and they can help you build a community of fans. You can use hashtags on TikTok by adding them as text in the description box or as part of your video title.
For example, if you were making a cooking video for TikTok, you could add hashtags like #tiktokcooking or #tiktokkitchen. This will make it easier for people searching for those particular types of videos to find yours!
Hashtag Challenges and Contests
Hashtag challenges and contests are one of those TikTok marketing tips to engage your followers with your brand. Here’s how they work:
- Use a hashtag that is unique and easy to remember. Everyone likes to win! So, when you give away prizes, make sure they’re something people will want.
- Have a reason for the challenge or contest. An excellent way to do this is by tying it into an essential milestone like an anniversary or birthday. This can help increase participation because everyone loves celebrating special occasions!
Challenges and contests can be used for marketing purposes (like getting people interested in new products), product development (like gathering feedback from users), customer service (like finding out where problems exist), or on some trending topics like a new song, celebrity gossip, Lil Durk net worth and many more.
Make Appealing, Authentic Videos
To avoid TikTok video view frozen, you’ll need to use all of your creativity and also think about the following points:
- Write a good story.
- Use a good camera.
- Choose a good location.
- Take time to do good editing.
- Select good music.
- Have a script (and not just someone talking about how great their product is).
- Show off your brand’s personality to entice viewers and create an environment that’s more intriguing than another boring ad for cars or pizza delivery services! This will help you stand out from everyone else on the platform and attract potential customers who want something unique in their lives instead of another generic commercial experience (which we’ve all seen before).
Promote Yourself and Reward Creators Who Use Your Hashtag
Of all of our TikTok marketing tips, this one can get missed, but it is essential. You can use this method to promote yourself or reward creators who use your hashtag. The latter will help you get the word out about your brand since people tend to listen to the people they follow on TikTok.
Reward Creators Who Use Your Hashtag
You can enter contests, give away prizes like gift cards or branded merchandise (such as a T-shirt or water bottle), or even offer discounts for using your hashtag in their videos. For example, if you own a bakery and want more exposure for it on TikTok, offer a discount code that gives users 20% off when they use #bakedbyme10 in their content. This is also an excellent way of rewarding creators who regularly post about your business and share its hashtags with their followers!
Bear in mind that these types of promotions work best when there are plenty of easy ways for customers/fans/followers to interact with them—like social media links directly on product pages at checkout—so make sure there’s enough room on store products’ packaging before committing too much money into making something custom just yet!”
TikTok marketing is the way forward if you want to reach a younger audience
TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms and an excellent platform for marketing. The app has over 300 million monthly active users in the US, making it one of the largest social networks today. TikTok marketing is the way forward if you want to reach a younger audience.
Final Thoughts on TicTok Marketing Tips
The last thing you want to do is create videos to build up your audience and get them engaged in your content. Then a competitor comes along and takes over. You may also look to earn money with TickTok (shorturl). While TikTok has been around since 2016, but it’s only recently that marketers have started using it as part of their social media strategy. One advantage of using this platform is that users don’t need an account to see your content; they just need the app installed on their phone or tablet!